Quick Reserve


Useful information for your stay
The package of bed and breakfast includes:
✔ Welcome drink
✔ Overnight stay
✔ Continental buffet breakfast
✔ Air conditioning / Heating
✔ Wi-fi in common areas

Not included: ✘ the tourist tax is equal to € 2,0  per day per person for a maximum of 14 days however children up to 12 years are exempt from this tax.

The amount of the deposit paid equal to 20% is to be considered non-refundable in case of cancellation of the reservation or no-show. It will be possible to pay the remaining 80% of the total balance of the reservation, 2 weeks before the arrival date. Alternatively, the balance of the stay must be made upon arrival in cash with the issue of a regular Tax Receipt or Invoice, Exeption in the apartments"le Caravelle" where an invoice is available only. * For stays in a non-refundable rate, full payment is required. In case of cancellation or no-show, the amount paid will be retained

Lido or public beach
• For the beach, we recommend two solutions with different services and prices:
• Lido Le Roccette (it is visible from the balcony located 20 meters from us)
• It is accessed from the staircase 50 meters away from our structure
• Lido Azzurro or Lido Patatos (taking the other stairway 100 meters from the structure) In general, if the customer wishes to book, we communicate the telephone numbers of the interested parties or find a solution at the time of his stay. It is also possible to opt for the public beach

Check-in information
• Check in: from 16.00 to 20.00
If you need to reach the property before 16:00, we inform you that no assistance is guaranteed. However, it will be possible to take advantage of the luggage storage by reaching the structure independently.
* For information regarding your stay, you will be sent back to the Check-in at 16:00
• Check out: by 10.30

• Internet
• Internet connection service throughout the hotel.
• Reception - Reception service from 08:30 to 12:30 and 16:30 to 20:30
• Breakfast
• Buffet Breakfast Service active from 08:30 to 10:30
• Bed linen is changed every 3 days, towels every two days

To be requested at the time of booking.
- Reserved parking in agreement. (700 meters from the structure)
- Transfer of luggage only to / from private parking.
- Transfer from / to Lamezia Terme Airport.
- Transfer from / to Tropea station.
- Umbrella, deckchair or sunbed on a private beach.
- Possibility of half board in a selected restaurant with a set price menu.
- Mini Bar service.
- Wine Bar Service.
(Small cellar: local wine and oil and with label and tasting of typical products)